Lets us help you settle your back taxes and debt with the IRS for a substantially lesser amount than what you actually owe. Here at Sound Profit Solutions, we have helped clients settle with the IRS and have saved our clients tens of thousands of dollars along the way. Please call us today for a free consultation on your needs.
IRS Tax Audit Representation is still available if you’re not already covered by the Peace of Mind® Extended Service Plan or Worry-free Audit Support.
IRS Tax Audit Representation includes all services from Audit Assistance, plus:
- Communicating directly with the tax authority on your behalf
- Answering questions for the taxing authority about the preparation of your tax return
- Acting on and asserting arguments on your behalf
- Challenging the tax authority’s position, if necessary
- Following up regarding any outstanding issues or further documentation that has been requested
- Researching any issues that may come up during the IRS tax audit
- Meeting again with the tax authority to resolve any further issues
- Negotiating and settling claims with the tax authority
- Assisting with the appeals process
A Letter of Engagement is required for all Tax Audit Support. Tax Audit Support constitutes tax advice only. Consult your own attorney for legal advice. Additional fees and conditions apply. Power of Attorney required for Audit Representation Services.